Start a "Unique" Business; easy and with no or minimal competition...

Hello all! 

With today's economy there are jobs available everywhere you look, but today I'm talking to those who want to be their own boss; an internet boss (online) or their own boss online and/or off. 

Check out this newsletter by Dien Rice, Ph.D. It's not "cheap" but it is the real deal. I've arranged for my readers to be able to request a few sample issues to see just how good this is so they can decide for themselves. You might even find something you can do from these free samples; what's the risk, nothing! But, I don't know how long he'll do this so click below, and get a few samples to see what you think. If you like, subscribe and if not, you've gotten some great ideas at no cost to you. 


Next, I want to share how anyone can improve their credit; business or otherwise. I ran across a great article. Here are the 7 bullet points with a link to the article for an explanation for each: 

7 steps to raise your credit score

  1. Watch those credit card balances.
  2. Eliminate credit card balances.
  3. Leave old debt on your report.
  4. Use your calendar.
  5. Pay bills on time.
  6. Don’t hint at risk.
  7. Don’t obsess.

I'm not a guru and I'm not selling useless ebooks or videos. I'm just someone who owned several businesses and stumbled across something called business credit.  That was nineteen years ago, and the rest is history, as they say.  Take a few minutes to read this; you'll learn how YOU can use business credit to transform your financial situation, regardless of your personal credit, years in business, background, education or income level.  I'm proof.

READ MORE.

And finally, for anyone (and I mean anyone from dishwasher up to CEO status) needs this advantage when applying for their next job. This is a brand new system which uses a government program that has been available to employers for more than 50 years but is now used by employees to get the job they deserve. Get your Spark I.D. and online presence all for free here: 

SparkMyResume


If you like what you've seen here, please subscribe (Follow by Email on this page). Also, let me know what type of programs, questions or comments you have below. 

Make it a great day! 
Ter Scott
Internet B.O.S.S.