Advertise your Online Business Opportunity FREE in my Newest Book, How to be an Internet B.O.S.S. Version 1.

Hello, Internet B.O.S.S. Buddies!

I have a great opportunity for all who already have an Internet business and who are struggling to get “the word out”, or would simply like to do better with the “awareness marketing” (my coined term) and get more people recruited in their business.

Please don’t think of this message as a “sales letter” but a letter to my faithful gang, members like you who are serious about building their Internet business; whatever it is. And here’s how we’re going to do it:

You can partner with me!

I will be releasing my new book, How to be an Internet B.O.S.S. Version 1 to potentially thousands of others who read this blog and subscribe to my YouTube channel, etc. This book will be given away free on my sites, blogs, YouTube, etc. so it will be “out there”.

How to be an Internet B.O.S.S. Version 1 will contain my best tips and tricks; and tools to build a successful online business. Also, it will contain business opportunities which I am involved in and promote.




“Great, oh Internet B.O.S.S.” I hear you say, “but where does all this get me?”. Plenty, my friend, plenty!

Here’s the deal. 

How to be an Internet B.O.S.S. Version 1 will include a Directory of Online Businesses (in alphabetical or category order). These are those submitted by members of the Internet B.O.S.S. gang; A.K.A. you! 

I will only include one business opportunity from each company (ie. there can only be one Amway person, for example). If your business company/opportunity is already taken, you can still use How to be an Internet B.O.S.S. Version 1 to resell or giveaway with you as the co-author and will still be able to place your ad in the front of the book (even though someone else is listed in the directory). And then, in upcoming revisions (one time every 12 months or so) we’ll contact all advertisers and see if they want to continue and if the spot is open, yours can go in its place!




You will get total resell rights, and you can place your name inside as a “co-author” with yours truly. That’s instant (and/or added) credibility!
You can then place your opportunity picture, product, description with a link inside (in the location stated by us; usually about 5 pages in; after the important stuff).

Everyone who gets How to be an Internet B.O.S.S. Version 1 will of course be part of our exclusive Internet B.O.S.S. Facebook group and we will randomly choose someone to highlight in the Facebook group and on the Internet B.O.S.S. site.

If I find an opportunity that works with me and what I am promoting, I will consider joining your opportunity!

I currently am involved in several opportunities (both online and off; with an online presence) and for anyone Internet B.O.S.S. member who gets involved with me in any and becomes “qualified” (basically shows some action and success) I will go out of my way to assist him or her and will actually place people under them in the organization.

There is much more to this. To get the details and continued updates until the book is published and launched, I just need your name and email. How to be an Internet B.O.S.S. Version 1 is a “work in progress” so your comments and suggestions in our email communications are very important to me; I want this to be something which helps you and your Internet Business succeed; BIG TIME!

When you complete the form with only your name and email (and name and link to your opportunity if you currently have one), you’ll automatically have your How to be an Internet B.O.S.S. Version 1 reserved for you. I’ll be in contact with updates, instructions as the launch date gets closer (TBA). You can also register now without your opportunity mentioned and do so later. I’ll have an FAQ link sometime in the future.


  • ·       You’ll receive the incredible (Potentially “Amazon Best Seller”) How to be an Internet B.O.S.S. Version 1 which contains my best tips and tricks; and tools to build a successful online business.

  • ·        You and your online business opportunity will be included in the Directory of Online Businesses (in alphabetical or category order) on first come/first serve basis.

  • ·        You will get total resell rights, and you can place your name inside as a “co-author”

  • ·       Include your opportunity picture, product, description with a link inside (in the location stated by us; usually about 5 pages in; after the important stuff).

  • ·        Be part of our exclusive Internet B.O.S.S. Facebook group

  • ·       We will randomly choose someone and their business opportunity and highlight it in the Facebook group and on the Internet B.O.S.S. site.

Complete the form with your name and email (and name and link to your opportunity if you currently have one). You’ll automatically have your How to be an Internet B.O.S.S. Version 1 reserved for you.

Total details will be presented over time as this “work in progress” plays out (I’m not a Clairvoyant), but if at any time you want to be dismissed from the project, just let me know and we will notify someone who has your company/opportunity that your spot is now open.

I’m not sure exactly when How to be an Internet B.O.S.S. Version 1 will be published as I am very busy with my other entrepreneurial pursuits and this also depends on how fast members sign on and fill the directory slots. (Read the CAUTION which follows).

CAUTION: We will offer How to be an Internet B.O.S.S. Version 1 to a limited quantity (TBD) because we don’t want to dilute the marketing efforts of the Internet B.O.S.S. gang who use it for promotional purposes. But we will most definitely close the directory to only 1000 opportunities; so my suggestion is to get your business opportunity to us as soon as you can. Also, we reserve the right to refuse any and all which we feel do not suit our purposes. No “Adult” type of sites or opportunities.

Alright gang, don’t wait as I know that these spots will fill quickly. Reserve your copy and hopefully reserve your company/opportunity before someone else. Complete the form and please allow my staff a few days get you in the system (no worries, we’ll complete registrations as they come in).

Make it a great day, 
make someone happy 
and make some dough!

Ter Scott



Powered byEMF Online Form