People Don't Trust You OR Your Site (Reason why they don't buy).

"...what a fantastic service.

This is something that every reputable business owner really needs.
I know that it can't help BUT improve our conversions!The thought and time that must have gone into developing this concept is testimony to the final product - sheer brilliance."
- Aaron Leighton, 
Wellington, New Zealand

Hello all!

Welcome to the Internet B.O.S.S. page; the place to get the profitable opps (opportunities) and the tools to help you "make it" online! And the "it" is MONEY!

Today I'm talking to those of you who have your own websites, blogs and similar things; even squeeze pages. I understand that with some "opportunities" and sites you don't and won't have control over what you can place on the site but if you have a site that you "control" and can make changes to...

LISTEN UP!

I've been a member of Jim's "Online Seal of Honesty" for maybe 10 years or more now; when he first started actually. (That should tell you something; when something "happens" on the web I usually know about, and share it with my readers!).

Anyway, it's pretty cool. It gives you and your site INSTANT CREDIBILITY because only people who do business ethically can be involved and display the seal. So when visitors see that you have the seal, they stick around and read your website content and trust you when they choose to purchase from you. Yeah, think of all those who you are losing now.

"...where do I start with your member's area?

The resources you put up are simply fantastic.Oh and I simply LOVE your affiliate program!
- Dylan Loh
Singapore

I want Jim to explain it to you in his own words (and video). I know that you are going to love it and will choose to join us. There is also a ton of stuff he includes free which will almost make you an expert on everything "Internet".


Jim is the "real deal" and I'm glad to be part of what he does for everyone on the web. CHECK IT OUT HERE.

Later!

PS. Do well for yourself and others!

Ter Scott!
The Internet BOSS.

PS. If you want, when you become a member, and place the seal on as many websites as you own, you can also tell others about it and get a cool ad like the one I'm displaying below!


"I'm a brand new member of HONESTe Online and very excited about displaying a "Super-Seal" that  actually teaches consumers smart and safe shopping habits online.
 I also love reading the down-to-earth 'Meat 'n' Potatoes Newsletter.' There's nothing like it online. It's filled with many useful tips written in a light-hearted style.


Very well done."
-  Karen P. O'Connor
Watsonville, CA