HOW to make money on money you're ALREADY SPENDING!

It's Saturday morning and I have to get this out to you quick. This is a business that you must be part of, even if you own a brick and mortar store or any online store, because this accents it! It makes your local business both regional and global and evens out the playing field!

The webinar has come and gone, and many of you have joined me in this awesome opportunity. I'm currently working on a video to share on YouTube but in the meantime, here are links to my pages where you can get more details: 

Get your free (virtual card, you can print and carry if you want or just use your smart phone) Loyalty Card (use online and at local merchants as the community is built in your local area) CLICK HERE

After you have your virtual card, if you want to become a "builder" and act as a business to business consultant in your local area, CLICK HERE

If you own a business and would like to market your business locally, regionally, and globally and not pay for advertising until the point of sale, CLICK HERE. (If you are a "Builder" in the local area that a merchant requests information, we will forward the lead to you). 

This is a message I rec'd from Glenn Sparks; a business mentor and senior associate. I am sharing this with you too. Attend this webinar today and then get back to me using my "general reply form" here.

Set your alarm for about 15 minutes early and get in early, this will fill fast and you may not get in!~ 

Join me for a live webinar SATURDAY!
9AM PDT/10 MDT/11 CDT/Noon EDT
Saturday's webinar will help you understand the COMP PLAN and
HOW to make money on money you're
ALREADY SPENDING!
Image result for global
I will show you:
The Shopping Cycle and why it's a sustainable business
How Shopping Points create:
Volume for your CAREER and UNITS.
Then I'll give you the SIMPLE game plan to get you into a great residual income status...you CAN do this!
Webinar time this week:
Saturday Sept 23 9am PDT/10MDT/11CDT/Noon EDT
From your computer click: www.freeconferencecall.com
At the top of the page click Online Meetings, then click
Join Meeting and put in the code: getcashback
You can listen in from your computer without dialing a phone number
If you want to only listen from US or Canada: (641) 552-9154
Code: 451956
In Australia call:
2 4238 5112
I won't be recording them...it's not allowed so you have to join LIVE to get the information.
Dr. Rik Wahlrab DC

As usual, make it a great day! 
Ter Scott, Internet BOSS.

PS. Here's my reply link to contact me and chat about moving forward on my team if you so desire. (Or if it displays below, complete the form). This is my "Book Ter Scott Speaker" form but it gets to me sooner. Please mention "Global" in the message area.

Powered byEMF Online Form Builder